No One Enjoys Being Home Alone
Do you have a loved one living with a chronic condition, or maybe recovering from surgery or an illness? Is your loved one simply in need of daily assistance and companionship? Maybe you’re just worried about them being home alone?
Then you need to consider companion care services.
And whether you are in need of short term relief or a longer term care arrangement, your first choice in companion care should be Health Advocates Homecare. We are a Chicago area home care service, and our caregivers can help make life easier for you and your loved one.
There are a number of reasons to consider our companion care services, including:
- Helping with toileting, incontinence, and related issues
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Assistance with errands and transportation
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Help with managing complex issues
- Providing a respite for family caregivers
“Recently my 92 year old mother required several hours of supervised care. As it was my brother and my desire to provide mom with a comfortable, safe and yet familiar environment we decided to look into home care services. It was our good fortune that we found Health Advocates Homecare. My mother is surrounded by very caring and compassionate individuals who understand the needs of the elderly and infirmed. My mother is also treated with respect, which is very important in this phase of my mother’s life where maintaining her dignity is so very important. Having the services of Health Advocates Homecare has given my brother and me peace of mind knowing that our mother is in such good hands.”
— Alicia L
Choose Health Advocates Homecare for the Finest in Companion Care
What sets us apart from other agencies offering similar services?
Well, for starters we understand seniors. Just like you and I, they want to have fun and enjoy life. maybe most importantly, be independent. Your loved one doesn’t want to be told what they “can’t” do, or how much “help” they need. We appreciate and understand that. So we do our best to keep them in charge. They call the shots on the services we provide for them. We are just here to make their lives easier.
Our staff of caregivers are compassionate and understanding, and we carefully screen them for your peace of mind. In addition—
- We offer an alternative to assisted living and nursing home facilities that allows your loved one to remain in the comfort of home and receive the quality care they need and deserve.
- We offer extensive free evaluations, and develop a customized care plan designed to meet your loved one’s needs.
- Our staff is experienced in companion care– attentive, and compassionate. We know how important the care of your loved one is to you.
- Our staff of professionals are all employees, not independent contractors, meaning they are covered by our liability and workers compensation insurance, for your peace of mind.
- Our staff includes one of the only Nurse Certified Geriatric Care Managers in the State of Illinois, as well as two registered nurses with over 50 years of experience in home healthcare.
- Our highly experienced staff will work closely with physicians, families, and other caregivers so your loved one can live independently and safely at home.
- We will be your advocate, both in dealing with insurance and financial matters, and dealing with doctors, hospitals, rehab facilities, and the like.
What it comes down to is this—if you want your loved one to have professional, compassionate companionship in the comfort of home, you need to contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. We’ll help give you and your loved one the freedom to live a quality life, at home.
With Health Advocates Homecare, you’re not alone.